THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SALT LAKE CITY!

Rhinoplasty

GiannaGrant

Doctor Review

11 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

THE ABSOLUTE BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN SALT LAKE CITY!

I wish there were more than 5 stars to rate Dr. Ward. Everything that's important to me as a patient, Dr. Ward delivered.... From his warm bedside manner to his extraordinary skill as a surgeon, I have never encountered a doctor that I've liked so much and had so much confidence in. He is patient, he took time to answer all of my questions, he listened to the results I hoped to achieve and he delivered my dream nose! You can tell he really loves what he does. I'm a 20 year old female that had a rhinoplasty and septum correction performed by Dr. Ward in August 2016. I had a small lump on my bridge due to a trampoline mishap and really wanted the tip of my nose to be a bit smaller & "girly." I'm not going to lie, the surgery itself leaves you pretty miserable for a few days,... it's unavoidable,... but by day 7 when my nose cast and stents were removed, you could hardly tell that I had even had surgery at all! My results are so natural and I am so happy! I just saw Dr. Ward for a 2 month follow-up at his new office in Cottonwood Heights. (He was with the University of Utah when I had my surgery but has just opened his own private practice.) His new office is GORGEOUS with all the latest, greatest brand new equipment, a great vibe and a really nice, knowledgeable staff. Anyway, he told me my nose is still somewhat swollen (which is normal) and that it will continue to improve EVEN MORE. Well, it can't get much better in my opinion! I just can't say enough about the positive experience I've had and I would recommend him in a heartbeat with no reservations. You won't be sorry. He's the absolute best.