I've had my 38DD for 16 YEARS and STILL LOOK AMAZING! Dr Rosental is the BEST! - Campbell, CA

Breast Implant Revision

shopping4mimi

Doctor Review

3 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

This Review IS LONG OVER DO! :) I've had my breast done 16yrs ago with Dr Regina Rosenthal and they have stood the test of time, still perky, still gorgeous!! She does a fabulous job! I had a breast augmentation back in 1994 then had one breast rupture six years later in 2000 luckily it was still under manufacturer warranty with Allergan. So I was given credit for the one that ruptured at that time I decided to go a bit bigger and was given credit toward the new 38DD. I have now had my 38DD for 16 years now and they look GORGEOUS!! who does work like this? after 16 years, now I am 45 years (everyone thinks I'm in my 30s) I work out every other day at the gym. My breast are now 16 years old & look AMAZING! big, beautiful and very natural looking. I have 600 cc saline implants by Allergan. If you live in the Bay Area Regina Rothenthal is the one to see. If she did such phenomenal work back in 1994 & 2000 just imagine the absolute masterpiece she can do now.