How quickly usually do you schedule a ba after consultations ? I want one asap

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Deeding on scheduling and if you are in good health, a Breast augmentation can be scheuled as soon a s spot is available.

With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Consultations usually occur within 2 weeks of a procedure; however, there are those

who can provide a telemedicine consult and fly in to our Cosmetic Breast Center and undergo the final exam, preop, with surgery the follow day.

We have also arranged for those patients to stay at the Marriott, Westin, or Ritz for the VIP treatment.

Peter J. Capizzi, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Scheduling surgery

Thanks for the question.  There are a number of variables that need to be taken into consideration before moving forward with surgery.  If you are young and healthy with no medical conditions, typically surgery can be scheduled at the time of the consultation.  I like my patients over 35 years old to have a baseline mammogram prior to breast surgery.  If there are any other significant medical conditions, you may need clearance from either your primary care doctor or the specialist that treats your conditions.  After all of this is taken care of, then it depends on your schedule, the surgeons schedule as well as the surgery center.  See your board certified plastic surgeon to get the details you are looking for. Best wishes,Dr. Michelle Spring

Breast Augmentation Surgery Scheduling

Hello and thank you for your question an interest in breast surgery. Most importantly, you and your health come first. If you are fairly healthy with no risk factors and if you feel comfortable with the research you've done on your desired procedure, then proceeding with surgery scheduling really depends on the surgeons availability and also the agreed upon payment arrangements. Good luck to you! Please be sure you are using a board certified plastic surgeon for your procedure. 

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

How Soon to Schedule Breast Augmentation After Consultation?

That will really depend on the surgeon you choose. For my practice, a patient needs to be in good health (blood test results may take a day or two), has not had any blood thinners, such as aspirin for a minimum of two weeks, and of course how busy the surgery schedule is. I have my own surgery center and have much more flexibility in adding cases than if surgery is done at a hospital. You might look for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has his/her own surgery center. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

How quickly usually do you schedule a breast augmentation after consultations ? I want one asap

That will of course deep hand on the schedule of the plastic surgeon that to choose to perform your breast augmentation.

Most high-quality board-certified plastic surgeons have schedules that can be full for 6-8 weeks or in some cases longer depending on the busyness of the season.

If you find a board-certified plastic surgeon that you are very happy with an want them to do your augmentation it is best to wait until that surgeon has a spot on the schedule to accommodate you. The scale of your surgeon and not the quickness of the schedule is most important.

Surgery after your consultation

The answer to your question is very variable- it depends on your health (if for example you have high blood pressure and need to have that improved), your medications (things that thin your blood need to be stopped 10-14 days before surgery), your lifestyle (do you have any physical commitments that cannot be performed during your recovery), and your surgeon's schedule.
Check with your surgeon about these details, and good luck with your procedure!
Dr. L 

Breast implants

You can usually have the surgery done within a few weeks if the surgeon has time availability.  Just make sure you stop taking aspirin two weeks before any anticipated surgery.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Breast Augmentation: Information

Dear Ms. Mommy d,

Scheduling of the surgery is based on both your schedule and your Plastic Surgeons schedule (available operating time, length of surgery, need of special equipment, etc.)

More importantly than "how quickly" you can schedule is the final result and quality of the procedure.

I trust you have chosen a experienced Plastic Surgeon who is Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (denoting by membership as having met additional criteria and a focus on Cosmetic Plastic Surgery).

My best wishes,

Dr. R. A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Diplomate and Certified by the Am. Bd. of Plastic Surgery
Robert A. Hardesty M.D., F.A.C.S
4646 Brockton Ave
Riverside, Calif 92506
Office 951 686-7600
Fax 951 369-9999

It really is schedule and time of year dependent. Summer is a little easier because in Arizona people leave town but in the winter months it is harder. So it just depends on who you choose and what time of year it is. Being that said when you find the right surgeon for you then it should be worth the wait. Never compromise the right person for a time frame. This is too big of a deal for you to just rush through it. 

Richard J. Brown, MD