Paid PS in full for TT, BA and fat transfer. He could not complete the surgery because my blood level dropped too low.

I am ok with the results of the breast aug but Not at all happy with the fat transfer. Its been 6 months since and there is no visible signs that a fat transfer occurred. i mean not at all. if 25% stayed i would be ok. But i have rescheduled with him but Im thinking about it way too much to have him do the rest. i cant find the original contract. How do i go about getting a refund so i can book with another doctor?

Getting refunds cancel surgeries and doing too much surgery at one time

at least your plastic surgeon had the insight to stop the procedure and put your safety first and foremost.
I'm not an attorney nor am I an expert in business contracts but it seems to me that if you made an agreement to have him do the procedures then that includes him finishing the work.What patients pay for when they sign up for a surgical procedure is not only the hour of technical work in the operating room.What patients pay for when they sign up for a surgical procedure it's not only the hour of technical work in the operating room.

Many many hours go in to the procedure on the sidelines that are not accounted for by most patients.
I do believe your surgeon has an obligation to complete the work the two of you agreed-upon. I don't know if he has an obligation to refund any money if you change your mind at this point.
I suggest you sit down and share your concerns with him.Best,

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest discussing these concerns with your physician and your desire to no longer proceed with a second procedure. I suggest consulting with an expert for an in person consultation regarding fat transfer. Best, Dr. Emer

Multiple procedures

I would recommend talking to your doctor regarding not doing all the procedures agreed upon and paid for.Not completing all the procedures because of a medical reason shows a concerned plastic surgeon. Talk to him/her and I am sure you both will come to a happy conclusion.