Can I add more hair to lower my hairline & enhance my face to appear smaller and slimmer? (Photo)

I have bald spots around the top of my hairline and sides that i don't have much hair to start with .I'm so embarrassed i want to have fuller hair and help make my face appear smaller or slimmer. What are my options ?

Adding hair and altering hairline to frame the face

A Hair transplant procedure can definitely be used to frame your face and make it look smaller and slimmer.  Usually in females we recommend the FUT/Strip procedure however it can be done with FUE as well.  The most important aspect is to find a hair surgeon who has experience doing this.

Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you do not like your high forehead, hair transplant surgery may be an option. See a doctor for an exam and treatment options

If you do not like your high forehead, hair transplant surgery may be an option. See a doctor for an exam and treatment options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Lowering Hairline

Absolutely,  
Hair transplant is a great solution to lower your hairline or to frame your face.  It is not even limited to when you have patterned hair loss, but for people who want to make their face more feminine and attractive.  You need to find a good hair transplant surgeon who is especially experienced with female hairline design and go from there.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering to create a smaller appearing face.

Hairline lowering will give you a better results than hair transplants in my opinion and will be much cheaper as well. This is done with the Irregular Tricho phytic forehead incision so no scar is seen at the hairline. See a very experienced surgeon who does this technique for the best results.