Do I have any options to fix a slanted mouth/lip?

I noticed in almost all of my pictures, one side of my bottom lip is slightly longer than the other side, thus making it look slanted from side of my face. It's so embarressing. I asked my sister if she noticed it without any pictures and simply lookng at my face and she replied, "Yes, because one side of your bottom lip is longer than the other." While we're at it, I have a black dot on my bottom lip as well caused by licking and biting them a lot, any suggestions for both? Thank you!

Lip Fillers and Augmentation

Lip Augmentation can correct asymmetries and will definitely help you.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in lip injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation through fillers and surgery can create a more symmetrical lip appearance. Please post pictures so that we can let you know which procedures may have the best potential fit. I suggest you next consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lower Lip Reduction

Assuming your goal is to shorten the longer lower lip side, a reduction procedure by removing tissue from the wet-dry line should be successful. As long as the black dot is in this excision pattern it could be removed as well. The other option is to lengthen the shorter side through a vermilion advancement.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat --- Go Slow, Use Cannulas -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase If Unhappy

I find that fillers are good to create a symmetrical lip unless a corner lip lift is needed.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Do I have an option to fix a slanted mouth/lip?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though the length of a lip can not be affected or changed you may be able to camouflage the differences by increasing the size of the lip to better balance the shorter side.  Without photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to offer definite advice, so see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  Best wishes.