Best doctor to do Brazillian Butt Lift (BBL) with reasonable pricing? (Photo)

Really neat and reasonable pricing.

Best doctor to do Brazillian Butt Lift (BBL) with reasonable pricing?

You can certainly peruse doctors on this site.  Look for experience, before and after pictures, and reviews to help make your decision.  Good luck.

BBL

You are best to find someone near your home to perform your BBL. You can start by looking at the ASPS or ASAPS websites.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. 

Price varies by Location, Anesthesia, Surgeon, Etc.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL and reasonable pricing?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend when searching for a surgeon to perform your BBL that you take a different approach and base your decision off of the qualification of the surgeon and not the price of his/her surgeries. You can look on the ASPS website for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. When it comes down to it, your health is more important than the cost. If cost is an issue, there are financing options that most practices offer such as Care Credit and you can apply easily online and set up monthly payment plans. Cost differs per location and doctor but I can tell you that the Realself average cost for a BBL is around $6,000-$7,000. To have an exact estimate written up for you I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have this done. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL

Hi there!  Brazilian butt lift is a very popular procedure here at our practice. The best advice I can offer is to set up a personal face to face consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in BBL. Cost will vary depending on the surgeon and the region of the practice.  Please keep in mind that it's not always about pricing. Realistic expectations, skills, trust and communication are key to finding a right surgeon for you. Best of luck!

Umeng David Thao, MD
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Prices and Doctors

Great question!

The price of all cosmetic procedures is driven by the experience of the
surgeon, the safety of the facility and the post-operative results
obtained 

From your description, it sounds like you would be an excellent
candidate for liposculpture with fat grafting to the
buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you
a more contoured and hourglass shape.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam

Please see an AOA or AMA board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

I wish you well through your surgery and recovery process, James McAdoo DO FACOS

AOA dual board certified general and plastic / reconstructive surgeon