Are there any universities in Ohio that I can get discounted gynecomastia surgery at?

I have mild gynecomastia and I work out a lot. The gyno is literally starting to be on my mind all the time and kill my self esteem. Being uneducated about them, I believe it has developed from taking pro hormones 4 years ago. I regret my decision terribly now and wish I was more educated on them. Also, if a doctor has any input knowledge on the prices I may come across in Ohio, and how much more a university typically discounts. I understand these are opinions and estimates and not set in stone

You may want to contact the teaching hospitals near you with full plastic surgery residency programs. There you may find options for reduced cost cosmetic surgeries. Thank you

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades. About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have breast enlargement and you think you are an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.

It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Gynecomastia

Often in gynecomastia like other areas you get what you pay for. You should feel free to call different offices to get a firm price for the surgery and all of the costs.