Ideal Image for Botox?

Ideal Image offers substantially lower prices for Botox and fillers than a surgeon/MD. Should I be skeptical? The girl I spoke with said that the injections are done by someone who has been thoroughly trained and is at least an RN. She said they get the Botox in bulk since they have 120 locations and that is why it is cheaper. Any insight?

Botox treatment

Honestly, I recommend you see a physician for your Botox injections. Physicians have a deeper understanding of facial anatomy and muscle function and far more training. They comfortable injecting "off-label" when appropriate for best results. Hope this helps.