I want to gain more botty and titties where do I come to do this and will my medical pay for it?

Buttock enhancement and BA

It is important to take time choosing a plastic surgeon. The surgeon should be educated and board certified in plastic surgery, have membership in plastic surgery communities such as American Board of Plastic Surgeons, be affiliated with local hospitals, hopefully have over 10 years of experience, and have good reviews from previous patients. 

Plastic surgery, unless for certain medical cases, is an elective procedure and thus is not covered by basic medical insurance. Some plastic surgeons, however, offer financing options to help pay for procedures. 

For an accurate personal assessment and pricing it is helpful to make a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Buttock enhancement and BA

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Insurance/payment options

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine whether you are a good candidate to under go cosmetic surgery to enhance these areas. These procedures will not be covered by insurance seeing as they are elective cosmetic surgeries and not medically necessary. There are payment plans out there such as Carecredit that you can utilize to pay for your procedures and just make montly payments to them. Best of luck.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Insurance/payment options

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Insurance and cosmetic surgery

Thank you for your question. One of the first steps would be to seek a consultation with a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon and typically these procedures are not covered through insurance. Best wishes. 

Insurance and cosmetic surgery

BBL and breast augmentation

Insurance does not cover brazilian butt lifts or breast augmentation.  It is something that is considered cosmetic and you will have to self-pay.  Best of luck.

BBL and breast augmentation