I am a 19 year old girl. I have no health problems that I am aware of - hair growth.

My hair hasn't grown in years and I don't know why.

Hair loss in young women

In a 19 yo female the list is long as to why your hair may not be growing.  You should see a hair restoration specialist to review your family history, obtain blood work, analyze your hair and scalp, and perform a microscopic evaluation of your hair.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair not growing

Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear about your concerns. I would seek an exam with an experienced physician to determine what is causing your hair growth concerns. That is most important. Best wishes. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Hair loss

You need to be seen by an expert. Diagnosing hair loss requires several things - a full account of your hair loss, an up close examination, your blood tests. Without these things, it's just a guess what is happening to your hair. 

Getting Hair to Grow--Hair loss treatment with prp and progesterone

I suggest seeing a hair loss expert to evaluate and go over your condition and provide you information about your best treatment options. There are great non-invasive options like PRP/progesterone and/or hair transplantation if needed. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lack of hair growth? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, you need to be evaluated by hair loss expert. They will do a good history, examination and possibly biopsy and blood work. Tests to determine your rate of hair growth can also be performed. Once a diagnosis has been made, treatment will be specific for your type of hair issue. Hope this helps. Good luck.

PRPHAIRMD.COM 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Hair growth in 19 year old

You need to see a doctor who has expertise in the field of hair restoration. Maybe you have some condition that has caused this and a doctor expert in this field will tell you

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon