Three weeks ago, I had Restylane under the eyes. Any suggestions?

Everything was perfect but now after 3 weeks i have a little nodule (without inflammation) under may left eyes that also gives the impression of irregularity? Should i do some massage every night or it simply disappears with time? Thank you

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

You can reverse the fillers with hyaluronidase, venus legacy also heps.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler under eyes

If you had fillers under the eyes, and you now have a lump. It is probably filler product. This often can be dissolved by hyaluronidase.

Nodule after Restylane

Thank you for your question. I would suggest just a light massage to the area. The swelling that was there has probably all subsided, and now you're just feeling a slight bit of product. Over time, it should soften. Best of luck! 

Restylane and tear trough

the nodule is probably a little Restylane and massage should help.over time it will go away by itself and if it is small and not really bothering you I would not recommend getting hyaluronidase injection

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist