Tip & nostril refinement feedback and how much to save? (Photo)

Hi, I'm 26 years old and my nose isn't the worst but there's a hump on the tip on the left side and the tip is a bit bulbous & nostrils flared out. I'm petite & have a small face & I want the tip refined, the hump gone & the nostrils brought in a tad. I'd love to hear the doctors take on whether my changes make sense and how much I should save. I can fly to cheaper areas depending on cost. I attached my picture and a photoshopped picture where I refined my nose the way I'd like it to look.

Rhinoplasty candidate

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish shaving down the dorsal hump, narrowing the bridge line, refining the bulbous tip, and narrowing the nostrils. The amount of change those procedures make is best determined at the time of the consultation and examination, since the nose is a three-dimensional structure. For many examples and more information , Please see the link and the video below 

Ethnic Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.Typically, a surgeon needs to see a frontal view and a profile to logistically comment. The list of refinements you seek seem reasonable. The nicest rhinoplasty is that which no one can tell that you have had it done. You should see a surgeon who can perform computer imaging for you. That way you can see what is realistic based upon your anatomy.Best wishes.

Greg Chernoff, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Unfortunately, without more views of your nose, it is difficult to discuss the details of the procedure or provide any cost estimate for the procedure that would be best for you.  I recommend you consult with several local/regional surgeons with rhinoplasty experience for a cost estimate.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL