Stitches lodged in tip of nose almost one year post rhinoplasty? (Photos)

It will be a year post up Oct30 went to my doctor back in March when he promised me steroid injections (which he then didn't give me) this was my second rhino and I knew the funky smells were normal but I knew it was coming from the tip. I have had clear discharged today I sneezed and almost blacked out from the pain I then noticed a bunch of stitches hanging from the inside of my nose.

Stitches lodged in tip of nose almost one year post rhinoplasty?

Sometimes, deep stitches work their way out of the body after surgery. Let your surgeon know what happened. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}