I'm starting to get a indent in the center of my breast, what is it? BL w/implants. (photos)

Im 8 months p/o breast lift with silicone implants behind the muscle this indent just started about 1 month ago on my left breast my right side has never been right since i had issues with my breast opening up and rejecting the stitches. This indent is on the same spot as as where my right was spitting stitches....could it be a stitch causing this? Also i never had much/any upper pole with my surgery, breast are soft and no pain nipple is 20cm down and scar is in the same place

I'm starting to get a indent in the center of my breast, what is it? BL w/implants.

Are you only seeing the "indent" when you are flexing your chest muscle or is it all the time?? If it is only when your are flexing your chest muscle, then it is simply your muscle squeezing the implant. Anyone who has implants placed under the muscle will be able to see this. 

Huntsville Plastic Surgeon