When can I start spinning again?

I got liposuction on my knees, outter and inner thighs exactly two weeks ago and today I feel barely any pain. I am 19 years old and very active. Indoor cycling is a big part of my life and genuinely makes me feel better and I hate that im not able to do anything right now (technically). Since I am feeling a lot better would it be dangerous to try spinning today? Obviously not high impact, but what are the cons that might go into exercising at the 2 week mark?

Start Spinning After Liposuction Surgery

This is something that you should ask your surgeon. For my patients I do not want them to start any strenuous exercise for 4 to 6 weeks so as not to trigger unnecessary fluid retention in the treated areas. Good luck.

Liposuction and exercise

I usually allow patients that have had liposuction to go back to exercise within a week or two. Best to ask your surgeon his thoughts.

Start excercising

This is a question for your operating surgeon. I let my patients start slowly to raise their BP and pulse at two weeks. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS