What can I do to solve this issue? And is there any way in which I can improve the colour of my teeth? (Photos)

What should be done? Is it possible to remove the tooth growing behind or should i wear braces? Is invisalign an option?

Invisalign As an option

Thank you for posting your question.  There is a possibility that the tooth that is out of position can be moved into the right place.  Your wisdom teeth may have to come out to create room.  After your records are taken, you can get a Clin-check made. The Clin-check is a virtual movie of the tooth movements necessary to achieve the desired result.  You will get to see what is possible before you get it done.  Hope this helps.  Good Luck! 

New York Dentist