Should I get a Smart Lipo, a thigh lift or some other procedure for tonight sculpting? (Photo)

Hello, I lost 45lbs thought a yearlong diet and exercise program. However, once I reached 135lbs, I could not lose any more weight and my ribs stated to show.  Unfortunately, I don’t like the shape of my thighs they are large and flabby.  I would like to know which plastic procedure would be the best option in terms of effectiveness and cost. Thank You! (I am 20 years old, and 5'3" tall)

SmartLipo

During Smartlipo laser body sculpting, skin is also tightened in the area resulting in a smoother and more even look. Since laser liposuction is less invasive, the recovery period is pretty short.  Most people can return to work in a few days and to exercising in about two weeks. If you have excess, loose skin, a thigh lift might be a better option for you. It’s important to book a consultation with a qualified cosmetic surgeon in your area before you move forward with any plans!