How can I get rid of this fine line across the middle of my eyebrow? Would derma roller work? (Photo)

Line is getting more pronounced and noticeable. After being asleep in the mornings is when it is most noticeable.

Nose line

I believe that you are talking about the thin transverse line between the lowest part of your eyebrows. This looks like a dynamic wrinkle line which thorough tightening frowning muscles such as your procerus muscle. You must be frowning in your sleep! This is best treated thorough muscle relaxing injections such as botox. The small skin marks above your eyebrows (on your lower central forehead) would be better treated with dermaroller/microneedling.

Cambridge Plastic Surgeon