Restylane VS Radiesse for upper and lower orbital rim and brow?

I am a male with a un masculine brow and supraorbital rim. I also have weak lower orbital rim giving me a "bug" eye appearance. I wanted to try filler to give a more masculine look and frame my eyes better to make them appear smaller. I've been reading conflicting things on which is better restylane radiesse

Restylane around the brow area

Restylane is a much preferred choice to Radiesse around the brow area.  This area should only be treated by an experienced cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Toronto Dermatologist

Restylane versus radiesse

As an eyelid specialist I see a lot of bad results from filler around the eyes as this area requires expertise and experience.  Radiesse can be very unforgiving if improperly injected while Restylane can be molded and/ or dissolved.  I believe the benefits can be the same while the risk is much lower with Restylane.  Best of luck.

Katrinka L. Heher, MD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper Brow and Fillers

I would suggest Restylane for the upper brow to help improve this area.  Please consult an experienced board certified injector to help treat these cosmetic concerns.  Best, Dr. Green

Restylane - Injection to Brow?

Thank you for your question. I prefer Restylane over Radiesse to treat this area.  Restylane can be molded for precise results. Please see an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for your treatment. Hope this helps.

Fillers in Men

Please see an expert this area can be treated with fat, fillers, or even ultherapy to lift. I suggest a formal consultation to see what is best and see a male rejuvenation expert.  Over half of my practice is men.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane vs radiesse

Either filler can provide benefit for you; however, Radiesse requires much more experience and expertise and is not as forgiving as Restylane so choose your doctor carefully. Be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Fillers for brow augmentation

Fillers can help to accentuate the brows and to reduce sagging of the upper eyelid.  It is very important to seek out an expert in facial fillers for treatment of these areas.  Choice of filler should be made by the physician based upon their experience and your facial features.  In general, radiesse will provide more lift than restylane; however, restylane will be more forgiving as it can be reversed.  Best advice is to do your homework and find an expert in your area.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon