I've been looking around doing my research and was wondering what kind of results I can get from the BBL? (Photo)

I would recommend an in person consultation. In general, liposculpting and fat transfer to the buttocks will result in a more hourglass shape. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

You could achieve a more contoured waist and a modest fat transfer to the buttocks with a BBL but with little fat on your body, you cannot expect to have a significant enhancement in the buttocks area. I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL and if your cosmetic goals are achievable. If you cannot achieve your cosmetic goals with a BBL due to having little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. I do not recommend patients gaining weight prior to surgery because weight fluctuations before or after the procedure can affect your results. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve a curvier look. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

I recommend you to perform waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I've been looking around doing my research and was wondering what kind of results I can get from the BBL?

The results you will achieve will be largely dependent upon the selection of surgeon.  You should be able to achieve a very nice improvement.

BBL

It depends upon what you are looking for. You do not seem to have a lot of fat but contouring your waist and abdomen and using that fat may give you a nice shape.