Does the recovery RX device assist in recovery for hairline lowering surgery?

I read somewhere that the device can prevent post surgical hairloss and make the scar better

Hairline Lowering and Postoperative care

Recoveryrx seems to be a bioelectronics device from my quick google searching.  This has never been tried with a hairline lowering as far as I can tell.  Therefore there is no good answer to your questions at this time.  We have very detailed instructions on caring for your hairline lowering procedure and have excellent results with this regimen.

Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Device?

What is this you are describing? I do a lot of hairline lowering surgery and am always looking to improve efficiency and results. Let us know what this is. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

RX device

I never heard of an RX device for hair loss. Please give me a reference to this so I can supply you with an intelligent answer

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon