Can I pull an inside stitch by a rough movement after breast reduction? (Photo)

I am a month post op from breast reduction, I was sleeping and got up abruptly from my sleep and felt a pull. I got up to check if something ripped on the outside but it looks fine but when I touch the skin it hurts and now my breast is hurting. Can I have hurt myself?

Post op breast pain

Thank you for your question. Viewing your pictures, you appear to have a very nice result for the breast shown. Most if not all the sutures used are internal and absorbable. It sounds as if one of the sutures may have snapped or pulled through the tissue. Either way, I see no cause for concern. Looks like a great result. Good luck and enjoy.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon