What procedures should I get done to make myself look better and more feminine? (Photo)

I was thinking about getting a nose job, lip augmentation and something to make my face shape less round

Doctor Answers 4

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.
In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 366 reviews

Rhinoplasty candidate

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A full set of facial photographs are needed to make a determination about types of facial cosmetic surgery, since the face is a three-dimensional structure. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the nose, refining the tip and the bridge line

William Portuese, MD
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 157 reviews

Nasal surgery and hairline lowering with lip augmentation?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Nasal surgery and hairline lowering with lip augmentation? These surgeries will give you a more feminine and attractive less round face. Make sure you see the surgeons results using with the Irregular Trichophytic Hairline lowering procedure. A scar should not be visible. Look for a 

Toby Mayer, MD
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

Rhinoplasty and Lip Augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question, nancyycarolinaa. There are shapes and sizes of certain features that our society uses to define beauty for women, which include a slender/proportional nose and full lips. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area with experience in these procedures. Our office offers imaging technology so that you could explore how different procedures will yield certain results 

Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 124 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.