If I can not take pills, would I be able to take liquid pain killers instead for BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I'm not sure if that will help you with the pain... it is because buttocks can hurt a lot for 5 days at least after the procedure.. Which is very common and uncomfortable.. Talk with your phycisian to see what can be done to help you!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon