Where do I begin when it comes to getting a breast reduction & lift?

I am considering a breast reduction. I am only 23, 5 ft 1, and I recently had a baby (5 months ago). I have tried to loose weight, but my breast stay large even before having a baby. I honestly dont know much about it. Big breast run in my family but being im so short i feel like im having a lot of back pain now then ever before. What would you recommend if i plan on having more children? I honestly don't want the any ugly scars Is there any way to have a reduction/lift without large scars?

Breast Reduction Surgery

I've treated many patients with similar concerns as you who have benefited from undergoing breast reduction surgery. If breast reduction surgery is something you're interested in learning more about, I would recommend scheduling an in-person consultation with a highly qualified, board certified plastic surgeon. Together, both you and your surgeon will go over the best treatment options for both your body and your lifestyle. 

Breast reduction

I suggest going for a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  But a breast reduction will leave permanent scars to answer your question.

Reduction and lift

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want.Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD