Can I Have Tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift And arm lipo and ask for breast aumentation with implants at the same time?

Im getting Tummy tuck, arm lipo and Brazilian Butt lift next year but I also wants to get my breast done, I wants breast aumentation with implants, Should I just have TT, BBL and arm lipo and then Go for a Round two to get my breast done?

At the same time?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions.

The first thing to consider and most importantly before any individual or combined intervention is the state of health of the patient and is necessary to evaluate individually and with the necessary examinations to manage complications and generate a state postoperative less painful and rapid healing.

In addition, it should take into account the physical and psychological conditions of the patient, as much of this will depend recovery.

If you want to perform various cosmetic procedures, the ideal is to assist cosmetic surgery clinics serious, professional and guaranteed, request an appointment valuation and professional plastic surgeon evaluate both types of interventions you want as your physical condition and health, to see whether or not feasible to perform at the same time.

Best regards!

Performing TT, BBL, and arm lipo at the same time

Thank you for the question. In some cases, patients elect to combine several plastic surgeries because this practice allows them to have the same recovery period for multiple procedures. However, in your case, I'd recommend to undergo at least two separate treatments because tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift are invasive procedures requiring a significant recovery time. 

As always, an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and obtain expert medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

At My practice i don't perform those two procedure at the same time.  Remember when you do a Tummy Tuck with Breast Augmentation you can lay on your front , when you do a BBL you cant lay on your back for 2 weeks.

The patient should know that when procedures are combined especially when it includes liposuction the complication rate goes up tremendously.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

there are different types of tummy tucks which one is right for me and how are they different from the other? There is a mini tummy tuck,  Full tummy tuck and a vertical abdominoplasty. The appropriate procedure depends the amount and location of the excess skin. That's what your plastic surgeon will have to determine after the actual physical exam. 

High profile are taller and narrower implants when compared to moderate profile implants of the same volume.The decision is usually based on the patient breast dimensions, amount of breast that the patient can contribute to the projection and I also factor the patients desires. I try my best to also respect the skin quality and elasticity in order to prevent future drooping due to unnecessarily heavy implants.

over or under muscle doesn't dictate what size implant we can use.  The muscle coverage is helpful in very thin patients and seems to reduce capsular contracture according to some scientific studies. Under the breast tissue is the most natural feel and has a less chance of animation deformity when the pectoralis muscle contracts. In most instances only the top implant is covered by muscle and the reset of the implant ends up under the breast tissue.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Mommy Makeover and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question. You definitely need to schedule two procedures to address your concerns. I would recommend undergoing a tummy tuck and breast augmentation first, then once you recover, undergo liposuction of the arms, and some other area along with the BBL. When you are recovering from your Tummy tuck and breast aug, you'll need to rest on your back, after a BBL, you need to rest on your stomach. You do not want to jeopardize either procedure. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for best results. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Multiple procedures

Staging procedures is always a careful option to ensure your recovery and to prevent compromised results. See a BCPS for your care. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Multiple procedures

If you are healthy, you can likely have some of these procedures performed together, but I doubt all at once. Best of luck.  Safety first!

Combining cosmetic plastic surgery procedures is not uncommon. Whether you are a reasonable candidate for those procedures depends on your anatomy, your medical history, realistic expectations of the outcome and an understanding of the pros and cons of the various procedures. 

Safety should always be the main concern. It is generally recommended that the length of elective surgery be less than six hours. The procedures should be performed in an ambulatory facility that is accredited by one of the national organizations like the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) or in a licensed hospital. Many surgeons would recommend an overnight stay at an appropriate facility where you can be appropriately monitored. Most patients prefer undergoing one anesthesia and one recovery period which is usually more cost effective.

Having said all of that, most ethical well trained plastic surgeons would feel that the combination you are asking about is excessive and has significant risks factors if performed in one stage.

Keep in mind that following the advice of any surgeon on this or any other web site who proposes to tell you what to do without: examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, and taking a full medical history, as well as discussing the pros and cons of each operative option would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified by The American Board of
Plastic Surgery who is ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with, and discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person. That way, you can have a better idea what is safe and makes the most sense for you.

Before proceeding with a combination of these procedures, you should have medical clearance from your primary care physician and a discussion between him or her and your plastic surgeon.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

That is a lot of procedures to undergo at the same time. Personally, I do not combine tummy tuck with Brazilian Butt Lift- I feel it increases risks and makes recovery positioning very difficult. I usually recommend Vaser ultrasound liposuction to all areas with fat grafting as one surgery. In some cases, small fat grafting to the breasts can be included. Then, when ready, tummy tuck if still needed and breast implants.

An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations. 

Multiple procedures

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  It depends on your overall health status.  If you are in excellent health and have cull clearance from your medical doctor, then this may be possible.  Safety is always our top priority, so this is truly an individually based decision.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

I recommend to phase off the procedures to 2 separate days. You will reduce the anesthetic risk and probably have a better aesthetic result. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon