Steroid injection if scarring is causing my nose tip to pinch after Rhinoplasty?

So I had rhinoplasty with no tip work, but it seems the cartridges in my tip were weak and are buckling 9 months out from closed rhinoplasty because my tip is visibly pinching. I can feel the scar tissue that is causing this as it is thickened, hardened skin inside my nostrils where the sutures were. I can even feel these portrusions outside of my nose. Can I have steroid injections in the scar tissue to lessen the pinching damage that is being caused?

Steroid injections after rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question! In order to guarantee the most reliable and individualized medical advice, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination.
While steroid injections typically deliver a temporary reduction in scar formation, many specialists recommend letting time do the work of healing. Steroid injections can cause significant harm as well, creating indentations or destruction of normal tissue. You should also keep in mind that it may often take a year for the healing process to be completed and final results of the procedure to manifest themselves. If you have concerns, an in-person exam with a board-certified specialist would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain expert medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.