Is there any way to make my middle forehead part just above the glabellar to look fuller? (Photo)

Is my forehead look shrink especially at the middle part just above the glabellar ? How about filler or botox come in to help ?

Any way to fill glabella?

Thank you for your question. It is possible to have fillers injected to areas with volume loss. Please schedule a consultation with a expert injector to discuss treatment.

Forehead Filler and Botox

You can get great results from Botox to relax the lines in your glabellar area and horizontal forehead lines. For volume restoration, hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers are a great option. This is an advanced technique so be sure to get an experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon for your treatment.  

Alim R. Devani, MD, FRCPC
Calgary Dermatologist

Botox or filler

You can have filler in that area to increase volume. Best to see an experienced and credentialed injector for good results.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your picture.

Kate Ross, MD

Kate Ross, MD
Bradenton Dermatologic Surgeon

Forehead and Adding Volume

Adding facial volume is an art and the forehead is a difficult area because of movement.  If you have Botox first, this allows the forehead to be relaxed.  Once the area is properly treated you can fill the forehead with either Restylane or Juvederm.  You will need to use of these fillers to add volume and have the correct filler to mold to this area.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with facial fillers and cosmetic injections.

Forehead looks thin

Dear Leslie:

I find that Beletero is a great filler for the forehead. Because its particles are of so many different sizes, it spreads smoothly and fills in like spackle without swelling in this area.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD