I want to know the cost of a chin implant/filler and removal of the bump on my nose? (photos)

I have always been extremely self conscience about my profile since I was a kid. Though I like the size of my nose, I would like the bump to be shaved down. I have a small chin which causes my jaw line to look almost non-exinsistant, I even had a dentist tell me that I had a nice profile but it can look better if I had a chin implant.

Chin implant/filler and removal of the bump on my nose?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi, I have performed many Rhinoplasty Surgeries and Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.

The nose has a slight dorsal hump of cartilage and bone with a nasal tip that is under-rotated (makes the nose appear long) and slightly over-projected (makes the tip appear to be too far off of the face).  A non smiling front view of the nose would help in the evaluation of the nose and in the accurate determination of what's required during the Rhinoplasty (this affects the Rhinoplasty cost).  I frequently perform both procedures in about 1 1/2 hours.

Hope this helps.

Cost of a chin implant?

Cost factors vary significantly for a number of good reasons: Prices vary greatly because the surgery itself encompasses a wide range of techniques that can be performed to different extents. My recommendation is to first find the most qualified surgeons where you want the surgery performed that are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery you trust, then compare prices between them. See the below link on suggestions on how to find the most qualified plastic surgeon for your procedure. General Factors that influence the price of plastic surgery include:

1. Location - Will it be performed in a hospital with an overnight stay, an independent out- patient facility or a doctor’s office? Geographical location also has a significant influence. RealSelf has average charges for most areas of the USA.

2. Type of Anesthesia - local, IV sedation or General Anesthesia? Will a board certified anesthesiologist, nurse anesthetist, or an RN be used?            3. Experience and training of your surgeon. The best and longest trained is most often a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery           4. Length and Complexity of Surgery - how difficult will your surgery be and how long it will take, etc. Will other complementary procedures also be also performed during the same surgery?