I had a BBL 4 months ago my stomach is very lumpy. Is this it fluid or permanent? (Photos)

Also I want my butt more pronounced, I was reading that I would more then likely not gained fat back on my abdomen is this true? can I just have a BBL with a fat transfer from only my thighs or is it possible if i wait a year or 2 I can gained the fat back ??? do I have enough fat on my thighs for this?

I had a BBL 4 months ago my stomach is very lumpy. Is this it fluid or permanent?

From the picture alone, it is difficult to tell if this is just swelling or fluid or something else.  Please followup with your surgeon.

BBL

You are probably still healing you might want to massage the area a bit to help soften it up. Best of luck.

If you have a significant amount of fat in the inner thighs that could be a great source of fat for another transfer.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon