Can I have Fat Transferred to a dent in my arm from skin cancer removal 3 years ago?

The dent looks weird, size of a quarter. Fat or other fillers?

Fat grafting to arm

Fat grafting to the arm works very well assuming the location and nature of the contour deformity are optimal. In other words, I agree you need a consultation in person.  That being said, I have grafted many patients who have "dents" in the arm from resolution of vascular lesion, and it has worked great.  My patients are very happy.  Good luck and et that consult!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting

Hello and thank you for your question.  The best advice you can receive is from an in-person consultation.  Fat grafting can be used for this situation in the right patient.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD