Can fat grafting provide some chin augmentation for a weak chin and if so how much?

I have seen similar questions on realself. The anders were that fat grafting can be used for chin augmentation but searching on the web I can't find any before after pictures of This procedure.

Chin implant for weak and recessive chin profile

Fat grafting is performed for soft-tissue deficiencies, while chin implants are performed for bony mandibular deficiencies.  Chin manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, are composed of SIlastic, and are usually placed on state outpatient procedure takes 30 minutes.   For many chin implant before and after results, please see the link and the video below