Boob weight and size too large 6 days after breast reduction (Photo)

I used to be a 34 E/F (left =1000gr, right = 830gr), height 5 4", weight 130lbs, narrow build. 387gr on my left- and 237gr on my right boob were removed. I wanted min 500gr each removed, and be a small B, now I'm a large C-D, and my boobs are still heavy. Will my boobs go down to a B once the swelling goes down? Will they get lighter? I also feel my nipples are very low and my boobs are asymmetrical. Are my nipples likely to improve? Are my boobs likely to become more symmetrical over time?

Time and patience may be your "best friends" after breast reduction surgery.

Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure; it is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to precise evaluation, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance.   Generally, it may take a few months before swelling completely dissipates. Generally, in my practice, I ask patients to wait  at least 6 months before evaluation of size, shape, or symmetry of the breasts.  
In my practice, I ask patients not to communicate their goals or evaluate the outcome of breast surgery based on achieving specific cup sizes; there are simply too many variables among bra manufacturers to allow this type of communication to be useful.  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with (regardless of specific cup size achieved).

Breast reduction

You are very early in the post-op and you will have to wait and see who they settle. AS for being a "B", it does not look like that will be the case for you.