Can I just have a BBL with lipo from my thighs only?

I just had lipo to my stomach and would like my butt to be bigger

BBL with thigh fat...

A Brazilian butt lift uses fat that is liposuctioned and then reinjected into the buttocks for a fuller shape. It would have been good to use the fat removed from your abdomen, but as long as you have additional fat elsewhere, the BBL can be done.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Find the right surgeon to help you decide

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Fat transfer

Thank you for your question. The Brazilian butt lift procedure allows stubborn fat to be removed from unwanted areas of the body and transferred to more desirable places like the buttocks to give it shape and volume. Liposuction is used to harvest the fat from areas of the body such as the waist, abdomen, hips, flanks, and thighs. That being said you could have the fat harvested from your thighs. The only question remaining would be is that enough fat to provide you with the results you desire. Speak with a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what is required to obtain your goals. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts..  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

This may be reasonable depending upon your goals for improvement and the amount of fat present on your thighs.

BBL

This depends on what your cosmetic goals are and how much fat you have available to harvest from the thighs. Stomach and love handle fat is the most optimal fat for harvesting and injecting into the buttocks but fat from other areas can be harvested also. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

While it is difficult to tell whether or not you have enough donor fat for a BBL strictly in the thighs, it is more likely that an additional area may also be needed. But a consultation will let you know after examining you. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with lots of experience performing BBL surgery. Good ;luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Lipo wanting BBL ?

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. 

I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advice you need and want. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL

If you have enough fat from your thighs that it might be possible to harvest enough from the thighs. Best of luck.