2 month post-op breast reduction. One side is hard as a rock and numb underneath. Nipple is inverted to left. Will it go away?

I had issue with fat necrosis and drainage at the T-incision. The incision did split. That lasted about 2-3 weeks. I was able to massage and push out of the liquid/fat from the bottom left breast area. It was very soft and felt almost empty in that area. Now that same area is hard as a rock and numb. Also to the left of the nipple there is a hard (lump) that seems to cause my nipple to dip in and face to the left instead of straight forward. What can I do to help resolve? Will this go away?

Give it time

Fat necrosis can take a long time to clean itself up and soften, but it usually does to some degree.  Depending on the degree, it may take anywhere from 6-12 months to start softening and become less noticeable.  Any contour deformities can then be addressed after all the healing and softening has occurred, but don't do anything until then.  There is really nothing you can do to help it go away- your body and enzymes and blood cells have to take care of things.

Sorry to hear about the problem. Your plastic surgeon, knowing your situation well, will be your best resource for treatment recommendations.
Fat necrosis may gradually decrease in size (may even liquefy and drain)  spontaneously. Other times, resection of the unhealthy tissue is necessary. If resection is undertaken it should be done in a conservative fashion avoiding removal of surrounding healthy tissue. Best wishes.