Can I have this nose? (Photo)

I know you can't have the exact same nose as someone else but I feel this woman's is similar to mine at the bridge. I'm hoping my final tip rhinoplasty result will be like her nose when the swelling goes down. Looking at her nose and mine, how possible and similar do you think this is/our noses are? Will it look similar or will I need revision to achieve this? No work was done to my bridge just tip. Thank you

Nose for you

I can only say that the goal is to make a better nose for you that fits your face.  Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

Nasal tip results

The tip still has swelling and as it fades away the tip should be similar to the photo attached. However, only time can tell as healing process can be unpredictable. 

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon