Rhinoplasty and v line (jaw chin) surgery. Any suggestions?

I want to do both surgeries at the same time but do i need to take out my only piercing which is a genital piercing made of steel? the piercing will close if i dont wear anything. also, when i do bbl, is it necessary to take it out and why?

Rhinoplasty with chin implant

The genital piercing will likely not need to be removed to perform your surgery. Confer with your surgeon and anesthesiologist for more details. 

Best of luck !

Rhinoplasty and V Line Surgery

The genital piercing is not in the circuit between the surgical field and the grounding pad. (as long as the grounding pad is placed above the waist) Thus it is not necessary to remove it for this kind of surgery.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

In our practice, patient's can leave their piercings on for a rhinoplasty and chin implant procedure.  When patients have significant surgeries that require surgical cautery to prevent bleeding, all medical piercings must be removed to prevent the metal piercing from conducting electricity and burning the patient in that area.  For many  before and after results of a rhinoplasty plus a chin implant, please see the link and the video below