How to remove saliva gland?

im 25 and i just did cheekbone and jaw reduction. dr told me my saliva gland is a bit bigger than the average. mine is right under my jawline.i want my jawline to look slim but the gland is too pronounced and its right under my jawline on the right side. is there a permanent way to make it less pronounced? will lipo help?

Salivary gland

Thanks for your question. Removal of the submandibular salivary glands can be done, and is generally not considered to interfere with normal saliva flow in your mouth. I don't perform that procedure, and would likely refer you to an Ear, Nose, & Throat (ENT, or Otolaryngology) surgeon who also performs cosmetic facelifting procedures. Best wishes.

Leawood Plastic Surgeon