Recovery for self rib nose (Asian rhinoplasty)?

hows the recovery and how long do i avoid wearing 10kg bagpack? im afraid of using own rib since i also have breast implants under muscle, i get hypertrophic scars and its too invasive. dr found a hole in my nose, septal perforation after 2 nose surgeries, first with septum and ear cartilage on bridge n tip, then L-implant but it has shifted and my skin is too thin. the dr wont put a new implant since the whole will cause infection if its too close to foreign material

Go talk to your surgeon

you situation is too complex for this type of form. There's no way we can tell you when you can carry 10 kg backpack. Go talk to your surgeon and if you're not confident with the information he received there get another opinion

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon