Will I get nice thin arms after arm lipo or will I probably get loose skin? (Photos)

I will get a br in a month. And i am also very insecure about my arms. They are not fat, but i hate the posture. They are not elegant and not fitting my body. So i am thinking about getting arm lipo same time as getting breast reduction. Would i get a nice result or do i need a arm lift?

Arm liposuction with my breast reduction?

Thank you for asking about your arm liposuction.
  • I agree with you that your arms have little fat.
  • I am not sure what you mean when you say you hate their 'posture.'
  • I suggest you show your surgeon exactly what you want changed to be sure that liposuction will give you the improement you want.
  • If you want them slimmer over all, then  liposuction is the right choice.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Arm liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a good candidate for arm liposuction.  You appear to have good skin elasticity and this will generally translate into a good result if appropriate technique is used.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Arm liposuction

You appear to be a reasonable candidate for arm liposuction. However, I would not combine this with the breast reduction.  It will make recovery difficult and the increased surgery time will add to potential morbidity in the breasts. You do not need arm lift surgery.

Arm lipo

It looks like you are probably a good candidate for arm lipo. It does not look like you have loose skin of the arm based upon your photos. Best to be seen in person.

Arm lipo

I think liposuction is a good place to start.  Sometimes the arms have prolonged swelling after liposuction, but your skin looks like it could retract nicely.  You could always progress to the brachioplasty if you have some loose skin you don't like.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon