Does my lips have a problem? (photos)

My lips are uneven and i want to know why and what in can be done and if it is necessary an intervention because nobody told me that i might have a problem

Lip problems after filler

I see the asymmetry after the injection, particularly in the lower lip. It also appears to be too big in relation to the upper. Please discuss with your doctor or seek a second opinion. Filler can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.

Does my lips have a problem?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  There is some natural asymmetry between a patient's left and right sides of the face and body but fillers are an excellent way to even out any asymmetries.  Hope this helps. 

Lip fillers

Did you have fillers yet?  Either way, filler can help better balance the difference between the two sides. If you recently got injected, then I would wait a few weeks to make sure that it is not due to swelling.

Uneven Lips

You can definitely correct lip unevenness with Juvederm or Restylane.  Please consult an expert for this advanced technique.  Best, Dr. Green