Please Help! Hyaluronidase for filler removal - specific question. (photo)

I had filler 2 different times in the past 3 months to fix a dent left in my forehead from a cortisone injection. Although it is now pretty smooth,doctor overfilled it a little leaving a bruise like shadow because it is raised a little (visible in certain lights) considering having it dissolved and waiting for my skin to bounce back. My question, what are the risks? Is there any chance of it "indenting" my skin again, or taking away any of the natural collagen of my skin along with the filler?

Dissolving filler

Hi there, I would recommend waiting for the filler to go away on it's own. The Hyaluronidase injection is quite painful, and although it won't dissolve your natural collagen it's again injecting something in the area which can cause more shadowing.

Columbus Physician

Hyaluronidase for filler removal - specific question.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Hyaluronidase will not dissolve your body's natural hyaluronic acid but because it is a liquid it may lead to a recurrence of a skin indentation from spreading to an area that you don't want the filler to be dissolved from.  If this were to occur you can have a more filler placed selectively to avoid over-filling. Hope this helps.