What filler for cheek volume?

Im 25 and my front cheeks are too flat and makes my under eye area look sunken. I just did cheekbone reduction since they were protruding outwards. When can i do cheek filler and what filler is the most long lasting? is fat graft to unpredictable? how many cc's is usually required on each cheek to get very full apple cheeks?

Filler selection for cheek volume

Thanks for your question.  In person exam is the best to advise but I generally use a combination of Voluma and Juvederm for the best effect.  This will give you a nice lift when injected properly.  Voluma generally lasts 1-2 years.  At your age fat grafting to the face would do well given your youth.  Hope this helps.

Dr. ODell

Hyaluronia acid

generally the use of hyaluronic acid (belotero volume or voluma) are safer and can give nice results

Firas Al-Niaimi, MSc
London Dermatologist

Cheek Filler

I would recommend that you have an in person consultation to determine the most appropriate treatment plan.  Generally speaking there are multiple fillers which are appropriate for adding the significant volume that is often necessary for the cheek/malar area including hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juverderm Voluma or calcium hyroxylapatite fillers such as Radiesse.

Best, Dr. Paquet

Christian Paquet, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

What filler for cheek volume?

Hello, and thanks for your question. Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan. It sounds like you may be a candidate for facial rejuvenation with a hyaluronic acid filler such as Voluma. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon