Big hole inside the nose - can't use implant.

i did ear cartilage to nose bridge and tip in 2013 and did L implant 2014. i went to a dr where he told me i have a big hole inside my nose and i cant use dermal graft or silicone and self rib is the only option to avoid infection. how is it possible that theres a hole? my only options are either ribe for bridge (i really want a high bridge) or take out old implant and do allerderm on tip and alar reduction

Hole in nose

I am assuming it is a septal perforation?  If so, then it could be from trauma, drug use, or repeated surgery.  Hard to say for sure without an exam.