BBL and tummy tuck the following month

Many doctors do combining bbl and tt. I dont want to lose fat from my butt. Can u get lipo only from my back and perhaps arms or thighs for the bbl. And then get the tummytuck 6 weeks later. Or do the tummytuck with no 360 lipo and then bbl with only lipo from the back. I cant wait 6 months plus for a second operation. Im 5ft 6 and about 158 pounds. I think id have enough fat. Your thoughts?

BBL and tummy tuck the following month

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... You cannot get a surgery 6 weeks after the first one, you have to give time to heal and also to your hemoglobin levels to rise again. Is not safe. Besides that, you can do tummy tuck, lipo and bbl without any problem if your hemo is in range to do the surgery safely.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. I would recommend getting both procedures in one surgery. You should know that having combination of procedures is always cheaper than getting them separately, plus you get the additional benefit of having just one recovery period. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time.  For example, we work in a team and would take around 4-5 hours for the complete operation.  This allows us to get better results with less surgical time and less trauma.  Our patients are typically wlking the same day and tapering off of pain medications by 4-5 days.  By a week, our internattional patients are generally touring around Cartagena enjoying the  sites of this UNSECO World Heritage City.  Patients progress to unrestricted activities by 2 months, just as the final results are settling in. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

BBL and then Tummy tuck

I think that 6 weeks in between the BBL and tummy tuck may not be enough time because of swelling. You m y have to wait 4-6 months or so, depending upon how you heal.