What are some of the negatives of a hair transplant in the future?

I'm close to my forties single and insecure with low self esteem. I'm very close to schedule my appointment but worried about what will be repercussion when I'm 50-60 year old

Some "negatives" of a hair transplant surgery is that if you choose the wrong doctor and get poor results it would be permanent.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

40 year old wanting hair transplants

For a 40 year old with a reasonably stable pattern of hair loss, depending upon what area you are transplanting, the only issue might be that you continue to bald and require another hair transplant in the future.  This is a risk you should speak with your doctor about

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon