Should I just do a mommy makeover? Does that cover vaginal rejuvenation and labia fix? (photos)

I have been on a diet for 3 days now. I have been working out every other day. Although I am getting results, I am having issues with bra fat and back fat and no matter how many lunges or squats I do my BUtt still has a flat top. I am a single mother of 2. I really want to be happy with myself.

MM Candidate?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Should I have a mommy makeover?

Thanks for asking this question. From the photos it looks like you would be a good candidate for a mommy makeover. If you're not at your goal weight I would continue to work on losing weight until you're 5-10lbs away from your goal. It looks like you will need a breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction to braline, waist and posterior hips. As for vaginal rejuvenation there is a technology available that is non-surgical,  ThermiVA. ThermiVA will help with mild urinary incontince, laxity and improve overall sensation. If you're bothered by a larger labia, perhaps you would be a good candidate for a labia reduction, which is a surgical procedure.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon and set up a consult. Good luck to you!

Mommy makeover

The best place to begin is a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.  At this appointment you can discuss your concerns and formulate a surgical plan together with your surgeon.  Mommy Makeover is a term that describes a combination of procedures to help you contour your shape after pregnancy.  The procedures included in it vary patient to patient.  Your surgeon can help you determine what would be best for you.  Best wishes!

Camille Cash, MD

About the Mommy Makeover Procedure

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others. The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting.  

In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Should I just do a mommy makeover? Does that cover vaginal rejuvenation and labia fix?

It looks like you are a good candidate for breast and abdominal enhancement. The specific procedures are up to you and your surgeon after a full consultation. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Bra fat and back fat can be treated with liposuction

Your photos are very helpful. I frequently treat the bra fat and back fat with liposuction. It would be nice to treat your arms too, and this is done through just one incision in the armpit. Then of course this fat is injected into your buttocks. You would also benefit from liposuction of your flanks (love handles) to accentuate an hourglass shape.  You are also an candidate for a breast lift and implants. Your weight is just fine for having surgery. I attached a link to my website in case you wish to read more. You mentioned vaginal rejuvenation. Are your labia too larger. Is your mons a little saggy? You may be a candidate for a labiaplasty. Or a mini-tummy tuck to help elevate the mons.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover has typically included tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  However, all procedures can be tailored to individual desires and concerns.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs. A "Mommy Makeover" is a popularized term for a spectrum of different plastic surgery procedures. It typically includes a breast surgery component - breast augmentation, with or without a breast lift - and an abdominal procedure - typically a full tummy-tuck with or without additional liposuction.  A labiaplasty can certainly be added if that is of interest.  Based on your narrative desires I would recommend reaching your ideal goal weight and then pursuing liposuction to treat any remaining stubborn areas of fat and using this to augment your buttock region.  Hope that this helps.

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you a Full Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Respectfully 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Vaginal Rejuvenation & Mommy Makeover

Thanks for your question. A Mommy Makeover typically includes a breast augmentation/lift and a tummy tuck. Vaginal rejuvenation is a common request. One option is labiaplasty which will deal with the exterior. In out office we offer ThermiVa, which treats both the labia and the vagina. A consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon would help you make a plan for the procedures you desire. Good luck!

Janet Turkle, MD