Who is mid face lift expert?
Doctor Answers 10
Find the best surgeon for you
Facelifting #woundhealing #cosmeticsurgery #beauty
Thank you for your question! The most important components of making a decision on a surgeon- Word of mouth referral, Understanding your Goals, and that you like your surgeon. The name of the procedure is relative to what your goals are.
With Warm Regards
Trevor M Born MD
Mid face expert
Before you determine this is the procedure of choice for yourself, continue to have consults with other specialist.
Not all midface techniques are performed the same. They may not offer the result you desire. Besides fillers, implants may offer benefit.
Again, consult with many Specialists in your area to determine whether this single procedure works best to improve your concerns.
You might also like...
there are a number of different techniques
Finding a Mid Face Lift Expert
- talking to your GP (to see if they can recommend a good plastic surgeon)
- check the surgeon and hospital are registered
- visit the cosmetic surgery clinics and have a private consultation with the surgeon, asking them questions and seeing before and after pictures (getting statistics of how many procedures he has performed)
- read past patient reviews (you can even ask if you could talk to one of them about the procedure)
- look at qualified board of certification surgeons and state license
This should help find the most experience and talented plastic surgeon
Good Luck and All the Best
Finding the Best Midface Lift Plastic Surgeon
Mid-Face Lift Expert
Who is mid face lift expert?
EXPERT MIDFACE SURGEON
Generally, larger cities have more experienced facial plastic surgeons.
I am looking for mid face lift expert doctor anywhere in USA.
If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.
My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
- very small incisions
- minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
- can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
- no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
- excess fat can be removed
- excess skin removed
- cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
- most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.