Who is mid face lift expert?

I am looking for mid face lift expert doctor anywhere in USA. Person who can lift correctly ,preferably not Endotine lift. I'm not looking for filler expert.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Find the best surgeon for you

I recommend meeting with a board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon or two in your area. During your consultations after you share your aesthetic concerns, TOGETHER you can determine the best plan to successfully address your mid face, ensuring that the outcome places all your facial features in their most balanced and healthy outcome. Best of luck to you from Dr Bassichis in Dallas Texas

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelifting #woundhealing #cosmeticsurgery #beauty

Dear Aquafinastyle

Thank you for your question!  The most important components of making a decision on a surgeon- Word of mouth referral, Understanding your Goals, and that you like your surgeon.  The name of the procedure is relative to what your goals are.

With Warm Regards

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Mid face expert

I would ask why you feel you need this specific procedure?  An isolated midface issue is uncommon and may have many associated conditions.

Before you determine this is the procedure of choice for yourself, continue to have consults with other specialist.  

Not all midface techniques are performed the same.  They may not offer the result you desire.  Besides fillers,  implants may offer benefit.

Again, consult with many Specialists in your area to determine whether this single procedure works best to improve your concerns.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon

there are a number of different techniques

You should do some research as there are a number of different techniques. There are a number of us who have been published extensively and the approach I prefer is a technique we published multiple times over the past 15 years using the subperiosteal midface lift from the brow approach or addressing a midface lift from a deep plane lower face lift. It really depends on your degree of aging in each area and which would be the best approach to the midface given your particular anatomy. I hope you find this helpful.  

Edwin F. Williams, III, MD
Latham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Finding a Mid Face Lift Expert

Thank you for your question.  To ensure the surgeon is suitability qualified and experienced, please consider:

- talking to your GP (to see if they can recommend a good plastic surgeon)
- check the surgeon and hospital are registered
- visit the cosmetic surgery clinics and have a private consultation with the surgeon, asking them questions and seeing before and after pictures (getting statistics of how many procedures he has performed)
- read past patient reviews (you can even ask if you could talk to one of them about the procedure)
- look at qualified board of certification surgeons and state license

This should help find the most experience and talented plastic surgeon

Good Luck and All the Best

Finding the Best Midface Lift Plastic Surgeon

The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result for a mid face lift is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link for helpful hints.

Mid-Face Lift Expert

These are two academic societies where you can find a qualified board certified surgeon near you. The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and The Society of Plastic Surgeons have board certified surgeons who are expert in this field.

Mario S. Yco, MD, FACS
Encinitas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Who is mid face lift expert?

Aquafinastyle, Mid face lift surgery is commonly performed by surgeons who are experienced face lift surgeons in general. The midface lift generally describes the area of particular interest to be rejuvenated and often does not require quite as extensive incision/ scar as a traditional face lift. Most commonly this limited procedure is performed on younger clients who have limited area of facial aging.

EXPERT MIDFACE SURGEON

There is really no such thing as "the best" mid face surgeon.  There are many very experienced and excellent facial surgeons that can give you fabulous results.  Explore surgeons within a reasonable distance from you so that any postoperative care is easy to obtain.  Use the typical criteria of checking out their photos, their office, and their staff, as well as the surgeon's attitude and presentation.  I see patients from all over the world but have them stay for up to two weeks so I know there will be no substantial issues or questions once they return to their state or country.  We then keep in close contact with them to make sure they are happy with the progression 
Generally, larger cities have more experienced facial plastic surgeons.

R. Scott Yarish, MD

I am looking for mid face lift expert doctor anywhere in USA.

Hi, non smiling photos, of your face, from the front and side would help in the evaluation. I have performed facelifts for over 30 years and have performed many minimally, invasive type facelifts. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front. Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face. In contrast, men look ruggedly handsome when there is angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles. In either case, the mid face must be properly shaped along with any type of facelift in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

If you have "jowls” these are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
I combine facial shaping with every facelift procedure. When jowls are present, these should be done in concert and not alone or separately in order to create a naturally, more attractive face.

Hope this helps.