What is making me look older? Would Rhinoplasty or some type of lift make me look better? (Photo)

Would Rhinoplasty or some type of lift make me look better?

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Facial surgery

Hi there, thanks for the question.  This is a bit difficult to answer without an examination, as your photo is limited.  If your nose bothers you, a rhinoplasty can be done to improve the shape &/or size.  I use the Vectra imaging system to give my patients an idea of what can possibly be achieved with the rhinoplasty.  You would be best served by a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  At the consult she or he will examine your face and talk to you to get an idea of what you're looking to achieve. 

Dr. Michelle Spring

Facial evaluation

Hello and thank you for your question. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Thank you for your question. If your nose bothers you, Rhinoplasty would be a benefit. As an artist I like using the reshaping technique when preforming Rhinoplasties. Using advanced suturing techniques I can change the nasal cartilages giving you a thinner, more refined natural looking nose. I like to find out from the patient what they don't like about their nose and what their goals are. I then examine the nose and I write up a detailed operative plan. I incorporate the FINNESSE technique  which I invented. Bleeding, bruising and postoperative pain is minimal when compared to traditional techniques and recovery is quicker. I don't routinely pack the nose. It's not uncommon that some patients have no bruising after surgery. For more information please see the enclosed video and I hope you find this information helpful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

I would recommend weight loss prior to undergoing any facial work like a lift.  Check your BMI and try to get to a level less than 30.  Then you can consider cosmetic surgery for long lasting and beautiful results.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Unfortunately, with only 1 picture and limited information, it's difficult to say what can be done to allow you to be happy and confident in your appearance.  I recommend consulting with several local/regional plastic surgeons to discuss your concerns.

Dr. Michael Epstein

MAE Plastic Surgery

Northbrook, IL